"Neural Engineering" book like a gold nugget?

Ciao from Italy,

I would like to read the book “Neural Engineering”, I have already read “How to buila brain”, but on Amazon Italy it is listed at 2200 euros and on Amazon.com about 503 dollars.
Does anyone know if it will be re-edited, maybe in Kindle version, or if there is a way to have a version at a “human” price :1st_place_medal: :laughing:?

Thank you very much.

This site appears to have a PDF available through their “free trial”. I haven’t tried it myself, but might be an option. Neural Engineering | PDF | Neuroscience | Brain

Unfortunately, I don’t know of any plans for re-printing/re-editing/re-publication.

Thanks Eric, but I would like to prefer a more “legal” and compliant option. Maybe could be made available a pdf of the book at the academic web page of Chris ?

It does not seem to be available anywhere that would benefit either author or publisher.

1 Like

@giampaolo.galli My analysis of the situation is that the publisher has stopped publishing it, and the author’s hands are tied because of the publishing agreement. Kind of a silly situation if you ask me, but it is what it is.

@Eric I understand :frowning: My neurons are burning with anger. :angry:. Thanks