The NengoGUI team is excited to announce the release of NengoGUI 0.4.8.
NengoGUI is a web-based interactive interface where you can build Nengo models, simulate them on different backends, and visualize model behavior.
The 0.4.8 release of NengoGUI restores compatibility with the most recent released version of Nengo core, which is version 3.1.0. The latest development version is also supported.
Since the last NengoGUI release announcement, we have added several features that might be of interest to NengoGUI users.
- The main interface now has a status bar that indicates build progess.
- When hovering over a component, you can hold control and drag or hold the middle mouse button to pan the interface.
- The code editor now has autocomplete functionality.
- Models can now use simulator hooks (experimental).
- Spike rasters can now make audible spike sounds.
We have also fixed dozens of bugs; please see the changelog for more details.
To get the new version of NengoGUI, use
pip install --upgrade nengo-gui
You’re already there! If you have an issue upgrading or have any other questions, please post them in this forum.